Sunday, February 20, 2011

A Week With Mimi

This past week we had the pleasure of a very helpful visit from Aaron's Mom, Kaye, aka Mimi. And it truly was such a blessing! She came from West Texas to help us through what was hopefully our second-to-last week of bed rest. She cooked for us, did our laundry, and even cleaned out my car. And of course, she was on full-time Nathaniel duty while Aaron was away at work. I think we wore her out, but it was so fun to see Nathaniel soaking up the one-on-one attention from his Grandmother. A Zillion thanks, Mimi, for your help!!





We go back Wednesday for another ultrasound, and hope to find everything has healed up well. I'm looking forward to getting up off this sofa for more than a few minutes here and there. And I know Aaron is eagerly awaiting the end of semi-single parenting. I can't wait to take Nathaniel to the park, or out for a walk. Hopefully it's just a few short days away!

1 comment:

Jamie Smith said...

aww, glad you got some help :) I'll continue praying that everything goes okay come ultrasound time!